A Crow in Hell A Crow in Hell

I saw the speedrun, fucking amazing.

The game was very hard to finish.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Reminds me of good old streetwars.

The best flash game I've ever played, without any doubt. Favorited.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

i found a bug

I found a bug. I killed the first boss with the garbage can puke ability, then it zero sank to 0, and then it suddenly was invulnerable and untouchable.

Microbe Kombat Microbe Kombat

Cool! A Spore 'cell stage' inspired game.

Overall this game is slim in a positive way. A real big plus was the interactivity of the main menu, really cool. Though the game itself had a few things missing. First off, no cell adapting or upgrading - this is really an important step for a game as simple as this. Secondly, it's good that you add complexity to this game by adding abilities, but clicking those is a major problem, for it moved your cell to the ability button.

HeroInteractive responds:

Sorry to sound like a broken record, everyone, but this is NOT a Spore 'cell stage' inspired game. There are some similarities, but we weren't inspired or really even influenced by Spore. Oh another note, STeelRaTnI, thanks for your ideas. We're not planning a sequel to this game right now, but if we do in the future we'll keep your thoughts in mind.

Clayside Clayside

Nothing new, and worst than those already existing

Naye. The compressed images throughout the entire flash created an odd and awkward, depressing atmosphere.

Armada Tanks Armada Tanks

This is basically a horrible Pacman version.

The bots artificial intelligence complies to the nowadays game industry standards, for which I really want to congratulate you.

Honestly breathtaking, in a very, very negative way.

Swords and Sandals 3:Solo Swords and Sandals 3:Solo

It has improved tremendously, yes.

But I ain't paying for some singleplayer flash game, damn.

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

I have read and understood the guidelines for post

I have always experienced Bloons Tower Defense as the best tower defense flash game there is. I'm still annoyed to see there is no grid though.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

you just they bitch =D

The music and the primitivism created a cool atmosphere. Playing once is more than enough though.

Also the guy below me is retarded.

Ether War Ether War

you just they bitch

I found myself to actually like this at first looking repetitive space shooter. Mainly because enemies aren't (completely) retarded, perform dodging maneuver and aren't just clones of one another differing from but another skin.

The real big plus was the upgrade screen with the turning wireframe items.